They recognize their peers and equals, and know each other when they meet and stand shoulder to shoulder with their fellow workers in the work of salvaging humanity.
Members of the New Group of World Servers encompass all walks of life. They are people of all races, who speak all languages, and practice a wide tolerance; embracing all religions, all sciences and all philosophies. Brotherhood and Sisterhood, based on the one Life, is their only creed.
Foremost, they desire to uplift, teach and help others. They are identified by the selflessness of their service to the world and lack of personal ambition, coupled with a willingness to work behind the scenes without recognition.
“Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic self-hood, whether or not it conforms to some image of which we ought to be. As we do so, we will not only find the joy that every human being seeks — we will also find our path of authentic service in the world.”
~ Parker J. Palme
- To raise the level of human consciousness, so that spiritual reality can be introduced into world affairs.
- The clarification of the international situation. This requires that each nation puts its house in order and then accepts its responsibility to all members of the human family.
- The growth of the group idea, so that group good, group understanding, group interrelations and group goodwill replace limited, self-centered objectives.
To the wrongs that need resistance,
To the right that needs assistance,
To the future in the distance,
- Carrie Chapman Catt
Functions of the World Servers
- To hold the vision of the Plan before the eyes of men, for “where there is no vision, the people perish.”
- To act as an intermediate group between the Hierarchy and humanity, receiving Light and power and then using both of these, under the inspiration of love, to build the new world of tomorrow.
Our Gratitude to the Lucis Trust, www.lucistrust.org, for making the teachings of Djwal Khul through Alice Bailey available to all.
©2011 Humanity Healing. Partial Rights Reserved.
Music: “Ellipsina” & Lonesome Snowflake by Soulwire
Kind Courtesy of http://soulwire.com
Images: Video Background, LLC
We Honor the Unknown Artists