2 cups Epsom salts
2 cups Baking Soda
2 cups Sea Salt
5 Tbsp Ground Ginger
1 cup Vinegar
1. Combine dry ingredients, storing in a closed container. At bath time add 1 cup of dry ingredient mix and 1 cup vinegar to hot running water. Optional: add several drops of your favorite essential oil. Enjoy!
– Epsom Salts draws toxins from the body, relieving aches and pains.
– Baking Soda balances an overly-acidic system, refreshing, energizing and softening the skin.
– Sea Salt soothes, healing open sores and blemishes.
– Ground Ginger increases circulation.
– Vinegar soothes and softens the skin.