In the Hindu tradition, Kundalini –Shakti, the feminine principal (Shakti) is an aspect of God and its counterpart is Shiva, the Masculine and transcendent aspect. In spiritual terms, the separation between these two divine principals causes obscurity in terms of consciousness. On the other hand, the Union of the two original principals foments an expansion of consciousness, the understanding of absolute reality and ascension.
“Each God and Goddess of Shiva Pantheon corresponds to a Yantra, or mystical diagram. For Shaivism Tantra is not only of symbol of divinity but it is the divinity in itself, manifested in a diagrammatic form: Shiva, the masculine principal, the upward triangle representing the Lingam, the open sky. Shakti, the divine feminine principal is the triangle facing downward evokes the Yoni, the Earth.”
 Shaivism also known as Shaivam (lit. "Associated with Shiva"), is one of the four most widely followed sects of Hinduism, which reveres the god Shiva as the Supreme Being.
Incoming search terms:
- star of david meaning in hinduism
- murugan symbol
- mystical meaning of the star of david
- star of david metaphysical meaning
- star of david mystical meaning
- mystical meaning star of david
- star of david in hinduism
- mystical meaning of star symbol
- star of david esoteric meaning
- esoteric meaning of star of david