Prana: The Eternal Life Energy
Prana: The Eternal Life Energy
Prana is a Sanskrit word meaning “life-force” the invisible bio-energy or vital energy that keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. Pranic particles or Golden Spheres are the life-energy or life-principle of the universe. This primeval energy is known by different names in other schools of wisdom, including Ki (Japan), Chi (China), Pneuma (Greece), Mana (Polynesian), Ruah (Hebrew – Breath of Life, Old Testament).
Pranic spheres also means:
- The Vital Breath
- The 5 Vital Principles of basic energy: Prana, Apana, Udana, vyana, Samana (types of Prana)
- Vital Fluid of the body (according to Ma Ananda Moyî)
- The nervous energy (according to Shrî Aurobindo)
- The Principal of life (according to Swâmî Vivékananda)
- The Substance of Life ( according to Shrî Aurobindo)
- A universal force and omnipresence that manifests itself throughout the entire Universe. (according to Swâmi Vivékânanda)
- A cosmic force that acts upon the Akasha to replicate and create the Universe. (According to Swâmî Sivananda Sarasvati).
Prana has many uses and is required for the continued existence of one's physical body. Prana is the only substance in Creation which can create the steady structural replacements required by a physical body.
Pranic Healing has been a widely practiced art and science in ancient civilizations in China, Egypt, and India. This ancient healing methodology is intended to complement conventional medical practices as well as other alternative healing methods.
There are three major sources of Prana.
- The Sun: Solar Prana that invigorates and that can be absorbed by sunbathing and drinking sun-exposed water, but too much solar Prana can harm because it is so potent.
- The Air: Ozone Prana, most effective when acquired through deep slow rhythmic breathing and through the energy centers (chakras) of the inner and outer aura, which is our ethereal body.
- The Earth: The ground Prana that enters though the souls of our feet. Trees and plants absorb Prana from the sun, air, and ground and exude a lot of excess Prana.
How did it come into existence?
Prana was first expounded on in the Upanishads, where it is part of the worldly, physical realm, sustaining the body and the mother of thought and thus also of the mind. Prana suffuses all living forms but is not itself the Atman or individual soul. In the Ayurveda, the Sun and sunshine are held to be a source of Prana.
God (the intelligent principle of the universe) replicates God to create Creation. God (All That Is) duplicates itself because there can only be God in any part of Creation. God constructs Creation by creating sub-atomic Golden Spheres. These Golden Spheres are exact duplications or replications of God’s original energy. These minuscule replications of God, these phenomenal Golden Spheres of God's Unconditional Love are the building blocks of everything that is manifested in Creation. All light, energy, and matter everywhere in Creation is comprised of sub-atomic Golden Spheres. The common name for these Golden Spheres is Prana, the life force behind of all Creation.
The article above was excerpted from the eBook, The Cosmic Food Chain by Humanity Healing
This image that accompanies the Prana article was so moving to me. For the last few weeks I have been waking up at varying times and seeing something that looks just like this. In that moment between sleep and being fully awake I would see it and then it would disappear. I described it to other lightworkers as sort of ‘spaghetti-like’. This images captures what I saw perfectly. I love it! Now, I just need to figure out what I am seeing. I suspect it is me, not quite back from my nocturnal travels because as soon as I fully open my eyes and come to consciousness to decipher what I am looking at it is gone. Thank you for the lovely images and articles. Keep up the good work.